So remember the other day I wanted you all to make a list of things you wanted to do/change. My main goals are to take care of myself. Mind, body, and soul. I want to naturally just feel better and learn to love myself more. I want to be a better mother. Spend more quality time with my son and cherish every moment. I want to become a better partner for my fiance. Choose love first. I want to be a better friend. Be supportive and present. Be a better daughter, sister, cousin, granddaughter, etc. A better person for myself and all around and involved in my life. This is being a great contributor to society. Learn from others and inspire others to learn from me. Live in my truth and become more and more my authentic self. That’s what it’s about. Figuring out who you are and living your word.
Here are 35 things that are on my list and it’ll continue to grow throughout the year:
(in no particular order)
1. Spend at least 5 minutes a day deep breathing
2. Juice every morning
3. Stop drinking alcohol for a year
4. Eventually Blog every day
5. Find consistent guest bloggers
6. Read more books (and finish them)
7. Be kind and affirming to myself (and everyone for that matter)
8. Work out 3 times a week or more
9. Go hiking at least once a month
10. Play more games with my son
11. Do a 24 hour water/juice fast once a month
12. Take my son to the park more or have more playdates
13. drink at least 64oz of water a day
14. Eat siginficantly less amount of processed sugar and foods in general
15. Stretch in the morning
16. Tell the truth
17. Give up being right
18. Learn to meditate better and do it everyday
19. Try Kundalini Yoga
20. Call my mother at least 4-5 times a week
21. Get a facial and/or massage once a month
22. Be more supportive to my fiance
23. Keep my hair curly and enjoy it
24. Create more love, peace, abundance, happiness within myself.
25. Photograph 2 or more weddings
26. Keep a gratitude rock
27. Discover Los Angeles . Visit all the different places I can. Lived here on and off since 2004 and barely been anywhere.
28. Eat at different unique places.
29. Spend at least 1-2 days a week without watching TV
30. Start mentoring through “The Daily Love”
31. Volunteer for an organization
32. Run 3 miles without stopping
33. Send my friends/family birthday cards
34. Wake up at 6am to start my day during the week, by 9am on weekends
35. Surround myself with more positively inspiring people
What are 5 things that you want to do/change/become better at?? It’s time to get clear!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!